Personal Income Tax Filing

Doing personal taxes can be taxing. We can help you with that.

Your personal and small business tax needs can sometimes be confusing. We’ll help you file your T1 tax return aimed at getting you the best return possible. Your return will be error free, streamlined and will help you save time.

Only an experienced and trusted financial advisor should help you prepare your tax returns. The Majdoub Group has an experience of over thirty years in the area of personal tax planning and preparation in Ottawa. They can not only ensure that you comply with the tax laws but also help you understand whether you are missing on any tax credits or deductions available to you. Whether you are an individual or a company, strategic tax planning can help you create the financial future you have always envisioned.

As experienced financial professionals, our first objective is to understand your personal financial situation and targets. This enables us to provide better service while preparing and filing your tax and get you the best return possible on your income tax. The Majdoub Group Financial Services specialize in personal tax preparation, filing and financial planning in Ottawa.

In December 2015, the Federal Government announced changes in tax brackets, rates and TFSA annual contribution limit. We understand that such changes may confuse you. For that reason, it is a good idea to hire an experienced financial planner to file your tax return. Going to a financial planner is different from using software to do your taxes. The software cannot understand your financial situation and maximize benefits. Only a trusted advisor can do that. Ottawa’s Majdoub Group will not only help you file your tax return but also help you understand where and how to invest your money so that you get the best return on your taxes in the future.


Tax Tips

“When filing your taxes be sure to do it with somebody you trust. It’s always a temptation to use a retail tax preparation service, but ask yourself if you want a stranger handling your finances. Your return should be trusted to somebody you know and can trust with your private and sensitive information.”

Call Today
and File Your Return


Don’t know which forms you need to file your taxes?

Click on the dropdown menus below to learn more:

Bring these T-slips

  • T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid
  • T5 Investment Income
  • T3 Trust Income
  • T5007 Statement of Benefits
  • T4A Pension, Annuity, or Other Income
  • T4A (OAS) Statement of Old Age Security
  • T4A (P) Canada Pension Plan Benefits
  • T4E Employment Insurance and Other Benefits
  • T4 RRSP Statement of Income from RRSP
  • T4 RIF Statement of Income from a RIF

Bring these Official Receipts

  • Tuition Fees
  • RRSP Contributions
  • Union & Professional Dues
  • Prescription Drugs, Medical Expenses
  • Charitable Donations
  • All Childcare Expense
  • Attendant Care Expense for Disabled Persons
  • Moving Expenses
  • Public Transit Passes
  • Eligible Fitness Amounts for Children
  • Present a Detailed Analysis
  • Make Recommendations Based on Their Analysis
  • Facilitate the transaction of any insurance business.
  • Provide On-going Consultation & Service

Bring these Other Documents

  • T2202/TL11 Tuition/Education Amounts
  • T2201 Disability Tax Credit Certificate
  • T2200 Conditions of Employment