Security While You Are Away
We provide a wide range of travel insurance plans at very competitive rates. It is important for all Canadians traveling abroad to have sufficient coverage for unexpected medical emergencies.In addition, many travelers purchase coverage in case of a trip cancellation or baggage loss. Whatever your travel insurance needs, you’ll find that we have the right coverage for you and your loved ones.
Visitor to Canada Insurance is for Canadian visitors, temporary residents of Canada on a VISA, returning Canadians and landed immigrants. If you have existing medical conditions, additional medical information may be required before your coverage is approved. Whatever your insurance needs, you’ll find that we have the right coverage for you and your loved ones.
Prepare yourself for unexpected events that can happen anytime, anywhere. Travel medical insurance covers your emergency medical cost while you’re outside the country or your province.
Visitors to Canada Insurance covers travelers, temporary residents, and landed immigrants while they are in Canada.
Find information on Manulife Travel Insurance.
Insurance for Travelling Canadians
Are your clients going to the USA for business for a day or two? Perhaps they’re exploring Canada’s coast, heading to the Caribbean or traveling overseas? Travel Insurance for Canadians traveling out-of-province helps protect your clients against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may occur during their trip – costs only marginally covered by their provincial health insurance plan.
Single trip plan
- Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit.
Quick trip plan
- Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
Quick trip plan Canada
- Provides coverage for one trip within Canada of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
- 50% off the regular Quick Trip rates.
Multi trip plan
- Unlimited coverage for trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased.
- Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- Available as an Emergency Medical Plan and an All-Inclusive Plan.
- All in one: Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Available as a Single Trip Plan or Multi-Trip Plan.
Travel Canada plan
- Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular.
- Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
Trip cancellation / interruption plan
- May be purchased as a stand-alone plan or part of an All-Inclusive Travel Insurance Plan.